Statement of Faith
- In the Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Jesus became a human being, died for our sins, was raised the third day, ascended to the heavens, there to make intercession for us always
- The gospel—the good news that through Jesus, God’s kingdom is now—and that all who believe may enter and find life.
- That Christianity is a life of learning from Jesus how to live in His kingdom and that He lays claim to 100% of all we are and possess.
- That the church is the community of God’s people called to bear witness to the gospel.
- Spiritual gifts equip the people of God and edify the Body of Christ
- That the Holy Scriptures are the inspired word of God and guide the church in its witness.
- That the seventh-day Sabbath is holy time and God’s signature upon creation and redemption.
- In the literal, personal and soon coming of Christ
- That humanity by nature is mortal and eternal life is a gift of God through Christ.
- In the glorious resurrection of the righteous dead at the second coming of Christ where everything will be made new and sin will be no more
- Our bodies are the temple of God’s Spirit and should be treated as such.
- That the Christian life should be characterized by simplicity and modesty and that our wealth spent to alleviate the suffering of the poor and needy.